Gorgeous 3 Level Townhome - in the rarely available Daventry Park Community! 4 Big Bedrooms , and 3.5 Bathrooms on 3 Finished levels, including a Fully Finished Walk Out Basement! Open Main Level With Hardwood Floors. Large Kitchen With Granite Countertops. Oversized Dining Room and Living Room. Large Rear Deck Overlooks a serene grove of trees, providing quiet privacy. Primary Bedroom Suite With Cathedral Ceiling , Huge Walk-in Closet, High Ceilings Everywhere. You will Love The Large Bathroom With Soaking Tub, Separate Shower and Skylight! Lower Level Family Room With Fireplace Is Light And Bright. Fully Fenced Back Yard has been completely redone to be fully usable, low maintainance, and beautiful! Fantastic Location Near Whole Foods, Burke Lake And an abundance of Shopping/Restaurants. Easy commute to Metro, Ft. Belvoir, Pentagon, more!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,510 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
JOHN R. LEWIS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Rear, Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Backs To Trees, Premium, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price