Welcome home to this fantastic 2 car garage Colonial in The Barrington Community! Super private homesite has one of the best backyards in the neighborhood. Fresh paint, new carpet, updated bathrooms, new appliances, move-in ready! This brick front home has 3 levels with a full walkout basement! 4 upper level bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The Lower Level has multiple windows, walk-out sliding door, a rough-in, and is ready-made for you to create your perfect oasis. The gourmet kitchen has new stainless steel appliances with a new cooktop in the center island. The family room is large and has a beautiful masonry fireplace! The main level home office could easily be used as a bedroom as it has a closet. You will enjoy endless days and nights on the expansive deck with stairs to the incredible backyard!Enjoy miles of county trails that are intertwined throughout the neighborhood. Lake Mercer, South Run Recreation Center, Burke Lake Park, Fountainhead Regional Park, and two public golf courses - Burke Lake & Laurel Hills are nearby. The peaceful charm of the Historic Town of Occoquan, the Occoquan Reservoir and the beauty of the Woods and Waters of Fairfax Station are at your doorstep. The Barrington community enjoys convenience to commuter corridors of I-95, Route 66, Route 123, and the Fairfax County Parkway; and public transportation including commuter lots with access to the Pentagon Express Bus, METRO, VRE. Fairfax Station is a FANTASTIC place to live, with lots of green spaces and quiet suburban living!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,641 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Pipe Stem, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price