You can bring your own builder and buy the Lot or PICASSO CUSTOM HOMES + Land included with a starting price can design and build you a New "To-Be-Built" Custom Home. With a Variety of Picasso Models to choose from or have us design nd build you and a very unique Picasso Home that is perfect for your family. LOT FOR SALE SEPARATELY #VAFX2099934 asking $599,000, so Contract with the land would be by separate Agreement. Lot has two building areas, is approved with a 5 bedroom Drainfield and Driveway Entrances could come off Twelve Oaks Drive or Yates Ford Road. A Picasso Home would require a Design -Build General Construction Contract separate from the Land Contract. Standard Picasso Features can be 10 foot Main Level ceiling, stucco, stone or brick exteriors, enlarged rooms, upgraded features, 2-story foyers or family room, Main Level Living with Master Suite on Main Level, Optional Elevator, curved or open Staircase, Open Floor Plan, Junior or Main Bedroom Suite on Upper Level, family sitting areas, balconies, decks and where ever your Dreams and budget take you. Most Homes come with an unfinished Basement with loads of space for Rooms and entertainment or we can finish as part of your completed Home. All information, features shown in photos and animations is Illustrative and from sources deemed reliable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Transitional
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Brick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stucco, Wood Siding
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Picasso Custom Builders
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Concrete
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Casement, Low-Emittance
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Corner, Flood Plain, Irregular, Partly Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price