Dream no more, and enjoy Resort Style Living in a Custom Built All-Brick Colonial Home only a few hundred feet from the Potomac River, in Lorton's Desirable Mason Neck Waterfront Community! Loaded with High End Upgrades throughout the entire Home. The First Floor features a spacious Kitchen with lovely Italian Carrara Marble Counters, Glass Backsplash, Stainless Appliances, and new Lighting Fixtures. The Main Level also, features a Formal Dining Room, Living Room, and a Family Room with Water Views. The Second Floor features Four Bedrooms, to include a Breathtaking Master Suite with a Balcony overlooking the River. The Basement is fully finished with a Game Room, Bar, Office, Exercise Room and access to the Fully Fenced Backyard. The Exterior Living Space boasts a Large Deck, Concrete Patio and a Gazebo with a Stone Fire Pit perfect for Entertaining! New 16KW Generac Generator, and New Roof. Community access to the River and Dock, NO HOA DUES, only Volunteer Dues of $50 per year, to cover communal expenses! This Private Retreat is only One mile to Mason Neck State Park, George Mason's Estate, Meadowood Stables, Pohick Bay Park, and just Ten miles to Old Town Alexandria.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Brick, Composite Shingle
4,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- 4. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Full, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Pier/Dock, Community Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price