Excellent 4 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath Colonial with 2 Car Garage! This Home is Located on a quiet street and backs to trees! Updated Stainless Steel Kitchen, Excellent Bedroom Sizes, Exotic Hardwood Floors, Large Deck. Full Size Walk Out Basement. Fantastic Location close to Schools, commuter lots and shopping! Community Pool, Play Ground and Tennis! Hurry! This home will sell fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price