Major price improvement! Don't miss your opportunity to own this charming and spacious 1915 custom Craftsman in the highly desirable Del Ray/Mount Ida neighborhood! Expanded and remodeled in 2015, this beautiful 3 BR, 3.5 Bath home features oak hardwoods on the main and upper levels, high ceilings, replacement windows throughout, HardiePlank siding, a wood-burning fireplace, an en-suite primary bedroom, and updated roof, attic insulation, furnace, A/C and HWH. The 2015 expansion and renovation also produced a gorgeous, light-filled, eat-in kitchen with chef-worthy appliances, granite countertops, dual sinks, a 6-burner Bluestar gas cooktop with range hood, and a large breakfast island. The upper level boasts a generous, en-suite primary bedroom with step-in closet, ceiling fan and luxurious bath. Bedroom 2 and a second full bath are complimented by a large, upper-foyer linen/bedroom closet and pull-down attic stairs for additional storage options. As an added bonus, a rec room, bedroom, 3rd full bath and LOTS of storage are included on the lower level as well as a laundry/utility and workshop area. A freshly sodded yard awaits you in the rear of the home, as well as a slate patio for entertaining. Relax and unwind on your cozy front porch as you ponder the many wonderful possibilities this location has to offer. With an incredible "Walk Score" of 83, your new home is just 3 blocks away from Del Ray shops and restaurants, parks, playgrounds, and only minutes to metro. I-395, Pentagon, HQ2, DC & Reagan Airport.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,197 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Ice Maker, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Heated, Walkout Stairs, Full, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- R 2-5
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price